The mission of the Parents at Liberty (PaL) group is three fold:
- Provide financial assistance and volunteer resources that enhance the efforts of the Liberty High School (LHS) administration and faculty to meet LHS's goals and objectives.
- Sponsor activities that encourage school spirit and unify the student body.
- Promote good will within the community through representation in community events.
How We Communicate
This web-site, phone, and emails are some of the ways that we work to foster communication. We also have a Facebook page: Parents at Liberty.
Call Liberty at 234-2200 to leave a message for PaL.
Important Dates for the 2019-20 School Year
- PaL Meetings - 6:00-7:30 pm in the Library Media Center on the following days:
|Monday, September 16||Meet & Greet|
|Monday, October 7|||
|Monday, November 4|||
|Monday December 9|||
|Monday, January 13|||
|Monday, February 3|||
|Monday, March 2|||
|Monday, April 6|||
|Monday, May 4||Board Nominations|
Any interested parents may come to our meetings and be a part of PaL
Other Important Dates
- Homecoming Week Activities:
- Powderpuff Football Concessions: October 21
- Homecoming Dance Coat Check & Refreshments: October 26
- Staff Appreciation: October 15 &17; Spring TBD
- LHS Craft Fair: November 9, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- After Prom: April 26, 12:00 AM-3:00 AM