The mission of the Parents at Liberty (PaL) group is three fold:
- Provide financial assistance and volunteer resources that enhance the efforts of the Liberty High School (LHS) administration and faculty to meet LHS's goals and objectives.
- Sponsor activities that encourage school spirit and unify the student body.
- Promote good will within the community through representation in community events.
How We Communicate
This web-site, phone, and emails are some of the ways that we work to foster communication. We also have a Facebook page: Parents at Liberty.
Call Liberty at 234-2200 to leave a message for PaL.
Important Dates for the 2018-19 School Year
- PaL Meetings - 6:00-7:30 pm in the Library Media Center on the following days:
|Monday, September 10||Meet & Greet|
|Monday, October 8|||
|Monday, November 5|||
|Monday December 3|||
|Monday, January 14|||
|Monday, February 14|||
|Monday, March 4|||
|Monday, April 1|||
|Monday, May 6||Board Nominations|
Any interested parents may come to our meetings and be a part of PaL
Other Important Dates
- Homecoming Week Activities:
- Powderpuff Football Concessions: September 24
- Taste of Liberty Tailgate: September 28
- Homecoming Dance Coat Check & Refreshments: September 29
- Staff Appreciation: October 16 &18; Spring TBD
- LHS Craft Fair: November 10, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Prom: May 4, 8:00 PM-11:30 PM
- After Prom: May 5, 12:00 AM-3:00 AM